Being Cheap is Easy: Love Music? Check out Score Big for HUGE Ticket Savings!

Love Music? Check out Score Big for HUGE Ticket Savings!

June 26, 2014

http://www.scorebig.com
When I was in college, I was fortunate to be in an area with great music.  Every where you turned in Madison, there would be a show I had to catch.  Most of them were free, or super cheap!  One day crossing the street on my way to class, I passed Nikka Costa with her crazy hair.  I got my cheesy signature pose from Tim in Ok Go.  Selling merch, I met Matt Nathanson and Howie Day.  During a small show at the union, I realized I was standing next to James Iha from Smashing Pumpkins.  I miss those days!

Now that I'm old, concerts are a real treat.  Since tickets are so expensive, I have to REALLY like an artist to even want to consider going to a crowded show. 

Did you know that around 40% of concert tickets go unsold each year?  In this economy, I'm really not too surprised!  Score Big is a great new website that offers tickets at a reduced rate--up to 60% off!  Almost like a Priceline for event tickets!

How does it work?

You can search by location for selected events.  It's not just concerts, you can get theater and pro sports tickets too!  Unfortunately, there isn't much in the Grand Rapids area, but I don't mind making a trip to Chicago or Detroit for a fun show!

Not every concert in the area will be available, just ones they have tickets for.  I check about once a week to see what's new.
Before you get to pricing, you select what seating area you would like.  Sometimes only one area will be available and other events the whole stadium will have options.  No matter what area you pick, seats will always be together, which I love!  You just won't be able to pick exact seats.

There are two options for pricing: pay the fixed price, or make an offer.  I always try making offers, you never know how low the price can go!

It's definitely worth checking out!  I have found they are adding more and more each week.  Ricky is keeping tabs on some Bears tickets for fall.


What's the best concert you've ever been to?



Disclosure: I received a gift code as compensation for this review.  All opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS