Being Cheap is Easy: Coupon Alert! Macy's Friends + Family Sale {25% off!} #Macys25

Coupon Alert! Macy's Friends + Family Sale {25% off!} #Macys25

April 30, 2014



Heads up everyone: Mother's Day is next week! Macy's has a Friends + Family sale to help you save on some gifts.  With the code SAVINGSFF, you can get 25% off until May 5.  Woohoo!

What is it that you really want? 

I can't think of anything until AFTER the fact.  And I'm completely banned from getting any more yoga pants or flip flops.  (Let's be honest, they are heaven...)  This is a test to see if Ricky actually reads my blog: I would love a new summer purse, my favorite perfume or new earrings.  Or a day without cooking!

What are you shopping for this Mother's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS