Being Cheap is Easy: Love shopping SecondHand? Check out Twice!

Love shopping SecondHand? Check out Twice!

August 27, 2013

Check it out & get $10 credit!

I will admit, I am not the best thrift store shopper. Back in high school I loved to get old "vintage" tees or purses...but that's about it.

A few weeks ago I ventured out to our local Goodwill and it was not my cup of tea.  Some items were more than they would have been in the store!  There were items with tags from Target that I got for the girls last summer WAY cheaper than the Goodwill prices.

I feel like they are hit or miss in this area.  I know some people find amazing deals...I'm always jealous!

On a random search, I came across this site Twice one day and I really liked it.  As with any secondhand site, it can be hit or miss but I love the dressier clothes.  I don't think I would buy the casual clothes, since those are a bit pricier...I'm not one who cares much about labels.  

We had two weddings in a row this summer and I couldn't find anything I liked at the mall.  I live in yoga pants rarely wear dresses, so I'm not going to spend a ton of money for something that is going to collect dust in my closet. Plus, while I'm losing weight, I don't want to waste money on something that I can't use for a few years.

Twice focuses on designer clothes and you can even get a free bag sent so you can sell your own gently used clothes.  They are very particular with their brands, I didn't have anything I could sell!  I am happy they are adding new accepted brands frequently, including Gap and J Crew.

Not only is this a great site to browse for wedding attire (I found an awesome $200 dress for $23!), Twice is a great place to check out if you have a new job or conference coming up.  

They have fast shipping and just for signing up, you get $10 off! They frequently send out 15% off coupons you can also use! 

Here's the dress I got for wedding season.  I loved it so much!


Check it out and let me know what you find!!  I'm already eyeballing a few sweaters and pants for the fall now that I'm down another size (holllla!).  Remember, items are first come, first serve so buy quickly when you see something you love!

Disclaimer: Some of the links included in this post are referral links, yet all thoughts and opinions are my own.  I was not paid to write this post, I just love this website so dang much!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I love resale shopping! Thanks.

Unknown said...

Let me know if you find anything! I love their random selection!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS