Being Cheap is Easy: Update: Crickets are gone!

Update: Crickets are gone!

July 28, 2011

How can you not love those cute faces?  They DO drive me crazy sometimes though!

 Well there have definitely been crickets chirping around my blog for about a month now!  I think I am ready to start posting again...mostly for my sanity!  Gabby is doing very well, she is the easiest baby!  She looks angelic compared to the twins.  I am sure in a few months, it will be very, very different!!  The girls..well they are two.  And potty training.  Everything wonderful about terrible twos, multiplied by two.  If these attitudes are any indication of my future when they are teenagers, I'm scared!! 

They love to dance.
This clip of Amy Poehler on SNL is a perfect example of the girls, minus the clear language.  Instead of "Rick! Rick! Rick!" it's "Mama! Mama! Mama!" (or Ashleigh on the days Olivia thinks it's best to call me by my first name....), followed by gibberish with a few clear sentences. 

Needless to say, I really need to start blogging again.  I won't promise daily posts, but I really need to have a time set where I can go where it's QUIET and write.  This summer has flown by!  We are trying to decide if we want to re-sign our lease and deal with annoying upstairs neighbors, or buy a house.  Pretty exciting looking at potential homes, but also super stressful!  Our lease is up at the end of September, so we need to get moving soon (literally!). 

Not only have I not been blogging, I haven't really been cooking or reading anymore either.  I keep getting al of these great books from the library and then only starting them.  (Note: you MUST read Bossypants by Tina Fey, I did finish that and I laughed so hard I cried!) Now that we are on a set schedule, I really need to get back to normalcy.  Don't get me wrong, I love some marinaded chicken and veggies...but not EVERY night.  Our fridge has never been this empty.

On a side note, my garden is actually growing, despite our crazy neighbors.  I wouldn't say its flourishing with enough fruits and veggies to feed us a lot, but we do have some potential blossoms.  More than I was expecting! 

Okay, I'm done rambling!  Whew! 

How is your summer going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS