Being Cheap is Easy: Love music? Try digital downloads from Amazon.

Love music? Try digital downloads from Amazon.

November 22, 2010

One thing you should know about me is that I love music.  I have always been interested in finding new bands and artists that are new and different.  That being said, I do find it hard to invest money in a CD which I don't know if I will enjoy or not.  Somehow I got a gift card for Amazon digital downloads and I discovered a new great site for music.  I have an iPod touch, but all downloads are compatible with iTunes.  Best part?  Most downloads are at least 50% cheaper than iTunes and they always offer specials and freebies! 

More highlights:
  • Free singles downloads every week of new music, most of upcoming bands 
  • Most popular new releases start at $3.99 for the week.  That is a great deal!  Most new releases start at $9.99.  Yes, you don't have the case and artwork, but do you really use that anyway?  You can still burn it into CD format.  Plus, artwork does show up on iTunes and your mp3 player.
  • Cheap TV shows and movies, if you watch those on your player
Here's the link, sign up for weekly emails and you will find something of interest!

*UPDATE*  There is a new $3 credit off any MP3 album!  It is good until 11/29.  When you click on the CD of choice, you can redeem it right under where it says "Buy MP3" and "Add to wish list": GET3MP3S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS