Being Cheap is Easy: Do-it yourself eyebrows: if you're brave!

Do-it yourself eyebrows: if you're brave!

November 21, 2010

GiGi Microwave Tweezeless Wax - Sensitive
Gigi Microwave Tweezeless Wax 


This tip is for you brave souls out there.  I really don't have the time or money to go get my eyebrows waxed all of the time, but I really love the look.  And, lets be honest, my eyebrows are out of control if I don't do anything with them.  It looks like my twins are going to have the same problem, poor girls! 

I've been doing my own eyebrows for about 10 years now and this product by GiGI
 is super easy to use.  I haven't tried any other products on the market because I love this one so much.

There aren't many places where you can even get your eyebrows done for that cheap.  The little bottle lasts me at least 3 months.  All you have to do is heat it up in the microwave and use the included applicator to put the wax on your brows.  So easy.  I usually buy it at Sally Beauty Supply, but I just found it on Amazon as well.  With my free shipping at Amazon, this saves a trip to Sally's!

I will be honest, there have been a few instances where I have messed up my eyebrows, but if you take your time it's a piece of cake.  The formula comes in sensitive and regular and I prefer regular, but both work well.  It does sting a bit at first, but the formula does not cause much redness.

It's worth trying, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS