Being Cheap is Easy: Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays!

December 02, 2010

With 21 month old twins, it has been almost impossible to get a good Christmas photo.  It seems as if one will be smiling and the other will be completely melting down.  Another problem seems to be finding the perfect holiday card.  I've searched all of the websites and my favorites seem to be the Shutterfly Christmas collection.  We have gotten great results in the past with their photo cards and I cannot wait to get ours this year.  I used to buy cards at the store, but since we send out cards to so many people, it is nice to have photos from the year, especially for people who don’t get to see the twins as often.  Obviously, I won’t ruin which card I’ve picked, but here are some of my favorites:






Not only do they have many options of holiday cards, they have a card for every occasion imaginable.  My advice is to check out what is available and make sure you join their mailing list to get in on the special deals.  Our cards are ending up super cheap and it is a nice way to send some cheer and love to your friends and family.  

Now that the holiday season is in full swing, I hope you take time to enjoy life!  

Xoxo!
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS