Being Cheap is Easy: Time to Bundle Up! Kmart has MAJOR Outerwear Savings!

Time to Bundle Up! Kmart has MAJOR Outerwear Savings!

November 13, 2014

Kmart, Shop Your Way Rewards, Winter Boots, Winter Outerwear, Kmart Sales

We woke up to a dusting of snow on the ground today.  I absolutely love snow...this time of year, at least.  By the time January hits, I'm over it.  But for now, I'm optimistic! Especially if it means we will have a White Christmas!

If you're looking for some deals on winter gear, look no further than Kmart!  

As you may know, I am a personal shopper for Shop Your Way Rewards--which includes Kmart, Sears and Lands End.  My job is to help YOU save money.  I can send you exclusive coupons and rewards, or just quick heads up for sales.  All up to what you want!  Also, at least once a month, you'll get a $5 bonus on your Shop Your Way account. Best part? It's FREE!  

Yesterday, I posted a pic of our new boots and a lot of people wondered where they were mine were from.  Kmart!  I love how warm and comfy they are.  Great quality boots for under $40! 


A photo posted by Ashleigh Evans (@itscheapash) on
Right now, all boots are Buy 1, Get 50% off.  You can get free 2-day shipping as a client of mine, or ship to your local store. Also, be sure to add the  $5 off $25 in shoes coupon to your account. (Tip: I add ANY coupon I think I'll use. At checkout, whatever ones are relevant will be applied)

All outerwear is on sale 40% off and hat/glove sets start at $6.99!  Coats start at $20, with most around $27 and snow pants are $17.  There are coupons: $5 off $25 in Apparel and also $5 off $50 Storewide.
If you have anything specific you need help finding, I'm here to help! Also, be sure to use your Ebates account for an additional 3% back! New to Ebates? You'll get a free $10 gift card.

Is there snow on the ground where you live?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS