Being Cheap is Easy: App Alert: Disney Movies Anywhere!

App Alert: Disney Movies Anywhere!

March 19, 2014


I love that the girls can watch movies on my iPad (I should say movie: Frozen. EVERYDAY), but I really didn't like all of the space they take up!  Little did I know there was an easy solution: Disney Movies Anywhere!

It's a free app that you can store all of your Disney digital movies on.  GENIUS! Another bonus for signing up: you can get 50 Swagbucks if you go through their link.


Also, when you sign up and link your Disney Rewards account, you get a free movie!  We picked The Incredibles because I love that movie.

If you haven't signed up for the Disney Rewards account, do so ASAP! For each movie you buy, you enter the code for points.  The points add up and you can spend them on new Disney movies or other gifts.  They also frequently send out bonus points in an email.  Gotta love freebies!

Right now under their "Zero Points" category there are tons of printables and activity sheets that my girls love.  During a movie night, we like to color.   To save on ink, I print them in grayscale and draft.

Speaking of Disney, what's your favorite movie?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS