Being Cheap is Easy: Driscoll's Rewards Program: High value coupons!

Driscoll's Rewards Program: High value coupons!

May 30, 2013



In our house, we eat berries by the container full.  I'm not complaining, but that gets EXPENSIVE this time of year!! 

I was so excited when I saw the organic raspberries were the same price as regular at Meijer this week.  $1.66 for some berries is great for this time of year!!

Even better?  With each carton, you can take a quick survey (3-4 minutes) for the Driscoll's Rewards program and in return get a coupon!  Score!

The rewards program is free and you get special offers and a little birthday berry treat.

You all know I love to take surveys...might as well get some coupons while you're at it.  I love when I can find deals on produce, since coupons are hard to come by in that department.  With each survey you take, you are also entered to win $100.  Hey, you never know!

What are your tips for saving in the produce department?

The minute I walk into the store, I beeline for the markdown produce cart.  Ricky says I can sense a orange clearance sticker from a mile away!

Not sure what to do with markdowns?  Here's a few tips for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS