Being Cheap is Easy: Spring is FINALLY here! {I'm back!}

Spring is FINALLY here! {I'm back!}

May 03, 2013

The girls having their "morning coffee" outside.
Well HELLO again!

I am back and more excited than ever to be sharing recipes and money saving tips.

After working for a deal website for a few months, I have realized I LOVE saving money, but the deal site really isn't my thing.  I give major props to all of you bloggers out there who keep us updated on all of the great money saving deals happening...it's exhausting!

I have a fun spring-y giveaway coming up soon and some tasty recipes to share.  This is the first week we are working on our garden, so I'll have some great new tips I've learned over the winter.

How have you all been doing?  I've missed you all!  Any type of recipe you are looking for?  

2 comments:

Mrs. Weber said...

OMG...yay! SO happy you are back - I missed you!

I agree - I give deal bloggers credit. That world is definitely not for me either!

Unknown said...

Thank you lady! I've missed it. Reading your blog always made me miss writing.

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS