Being Cheap is Easy: Daily Deals + Swagbucks!

Daily Deals + Swagbucks!

January 28, 2011

I love the daily deal websites: Groupon and Living Social especially.  If you aren't familiar with this concept, each day there is a local deal which is offered for a fraction of the price (usually over 50% off!).  Not only are there local deals, there are national deals and for online retailers as well.  I love the variety of deals available.  One day it will be for a restaurant, the next for rock climbing or a salon.  These are great for presents too.  If you are a frequent buyer of these daily deals, you MUST go through your Swagbucks!  Each deal is worth 280 points!  By the time you purchase two deals, you have enough points for a $5 Amazon gift card. 

This week I bought myself a birthday gift of Groupon at an Aveda salon.  Since it was so much cheaper, I can get not only a haircut (much needed, I have to add....) but a pedicure too.  I need to get it while I can still see my feet...I am almost 19 weeks pregnant, if you did not know.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS