Being Cheap is Easy: Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

January 03, 2011

Hello again! 

I guess I took an unintentional break during the holiday season.  I'm not sure if it was because I had nothing new and exciting to share, or if I just needed a breather.  Regardless, I'm back!  I had a wonderful holiday season and now we are heading into birthday months.  I have 15 birthdays within a 6 week span between friends and family.  Its crazy!  My birthday is coming up in about 2 weeks and I will be 27! I know that is not old at all, it just feels like time is flying by!  I am still in the process of figuring out where I want to go with this blog and what I would like to include.  I love adding random recipes throughout the month and other things that might not be under the category of "being cheap". Thank you for bearing with me, it has been almost a year!  I always love suggestions and comments, I appreciate every one of my readers!

I promise I will be up and blogging this week!

Happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS