Being Cheap is Easy: Movie Screeners

Movie Screeners

June 10, 2010

Ok, I've done enough blogging for today, but I have one more thing.  Can you tell my cable box isn't working? haha!  Maybe this should be a sign we don't need TV, I actually clean AND get my "to do" list partially done.  Anyway, I love going to the movies, although I never have time anymore.  I found this website for free movie screenings: Gofobo.  I'm not sure how popular this is, but in larger cities it seems that there are a lot of free movies available.  Unfortunately, in Madison there isn't much exciting.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that its a new and developing site!  One of the best parts of the summer in Madison, though, is the Terrace and they have lot of fun activities available.  Movie Monday looks very promising with their High School movie theme... I would love to see Nightmare on Elm Street or Superbad there.  Plus, the setting on the lake is perfect for summer beer drinking. 

Don't forget to leave me comments and follow for future updates!

xoxo!
Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS