Being Cheap is Easy: How-To Make Sangria + Margaritas with Crystal Light!

How-To Make Sangria + Margaritas with Crystal Light!

February 19, 2015

After Christmas, I took my gift money and bought a video camera.  We have a super old one that still used a VHS tape to view and I figured it was time to upgrade!  I did a bit of research and found a Sony one I loved.  When I hit up Best Buy, there was an open box of the ONE I WANTED.  Score!  Instead of $150, it was $85!  I am really loving it so far: super light and so easy to upload to the laptop. 

I also have a goal to start doing videos for this site.  Now it's February and I've FINALLY done my first video.  Baby steps!  I am still learning and playing around with the editing program, so keep that in mind!  Check it out:



If you're interested in trying more skinny drinks, here's some favorites:
I'm working on a video about using spices.  If you have any questions, leave them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS