Being Cheap is Easy: Holiday Hugs!

Holiday Hugs!

December 22, 2012

As the year comes to a close, I just wanted to stop and wish everyone a happy holiday season. I think, especially after recent events, it's very important to push pause on our crazy lives and enjoy the little things...such as baking cookies or even your little one saying "snow" for the first time.  The twins watched my favorites Home Alone and Elf with me for the first time and I am cannot believe they are almost 4! 

I'm going to take a little break to enjoy the season, but I'll be back soon!

Thanks for reading, I appreciate every one of you!

HUGS!




1 comment:

Jen @ BigBinder said...

So cute - we have one of my son at that age with the exact same reaction. Merry Christmas!!

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS