Being Cheap is Easy: Im baack

Im baack

May 05, 2010

Ok, so evidently this blog thing is probably not going to work out for me.  You actually have to WRITE to get it going, right?  I have a good excuse though, we went on a much needed vacation to Mexico.  Even cheap people can afford a vacation, when you know how to do it right!  I did a lot of research and we found an amazing deal for an all-inclusive place in Riviera Maya.  So alas, Im back!  

Even though I haven't been writing, I have been talking a lot more about saving lately.  Everyone who knows me, knows I know all about bargain shopping, but now I really want more of my friends and family to know the ropes.   I don't expect people to give up everything they love, but it KILLS me to see people using products that regularly have coupons for.  Although it may only be a $30 monthly savings at first, but that is more than you had to begin with! 

So thank you for bearing with me!  I hope you will continue to read and plllease introduce yourself and follow me, I would love to know who is reading! 

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS