Being Cheap is Easy: Welcome!

Welcome!

March 22, 2010

Hello! Most people reading this will be friends and family, until I get some followers (fingers crossed!). As I said in the description, I am 26 and a mother of twins! I love to save money and I really want to show how easy it is. There are tons of blogs out there which are doing the same thing as I am trying, but I feel like there is a void of people actually starting with the basics. Please leave feedback and follow me! I am going to try to invest some time into this for everyone out there who wants to save a couple of bucks the easy way. I promise, you don't have to feel like an old Grandma using coupons!

Thank you for reading!

Send me any questions you may have! I am going to try to have this up and running ASAP.


XOXO!


Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS