Being Cheap is Easy: Meijer deal! $1.75 Gerber sleepers!

Meijer deal! $1.75 Gerber sleepers!

February 07, 2012

I happened to make a quick trip to Meijer tonight and I found a jackpot in the baby clearance.  Baby G is HUGE and she has outgrown her 12 month sleepers (she is 7 months...).  Alas, I wanted a cheap stockup to get us into spring where she has more hand-me-downs to wear.

It's hard to see, but they are marked down to $5.50!
Here's how to score a great deal:
  1. Log-in to your mperks account and add the 50% off clearance perks. 
  2. Go to Gerber to print off coupons for $2 off 2.  I like to print these and keep them in my binder for clearance deals like this!
  3. Head to Meijer!  They ring up $5.50, but when you add your Mperks, it takes 50% off every item.  
  4. Here's the addition (buy 2 or more): $5.50 each -50% off = $2.75 each.  Add the $2.00 off 2 coupon and it makes them $1.75 for 2 sleepers.  
Let me know if you find this deal!  There are also thermal ones for $4.  I may have to head back tomorrow.  Don't forget about all of your preggo friends and family...what a great gift filler!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS