Being Cheap is Easy: SwagBucks

SwagBucks

July 19, 2010

Happy Monday everyone!

There are a lot of different websites out there that give you points for searching the web.  I really like SwagBucks because it is powered by Google.  I've been using it for almost a year now and I usually trade them in for gift cards from Amazon or Target.  Although points add up slowly from just basic searches, there are bonus offers that can really rack up your points.  For instance, we joined Netflix through SwagBucks and got enough points for a $20 giftcard for Amazon.  I have it as our homepage now and it is so easy to do searches now.  Also, although you cant expect to get tons of points right away, its nice to have a free gift card or two just for doing something you would normally everyday anyways.

There is a personalized link below and on the top of the webpage... if you click, I get points!

I hope you don't feel I am promoting too many websites.  I promise to give my truthful opinion and I am just writing certain helpful sites that I regularly use and save from!  Although I do get points by promoting SwagBucks, I obviously would not promote a website that isn't legit.

Here's a link for you:

Search & Win


Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS