Being Cheap is Easy: Great online shopping resources

Great online shopping resources

May 05, 2010

I have two great online rebate websites I love.  There are a handful out there, but these seem to have the best coupons and percentage back.  Basically what these websites do is offer a resource for online promotion codes and when you click on the personalized link through their websites, you get a percentage back from your purchase.  

Here are my personalized links.  I would love if you clicked on these, because I get money for YOU signing up!  We both win!

2. Ebates 

Confused?  Here's a good example.  The girls needed some spring clothes, so I went to Ebates to look for promotion codes.  I found a great deal through Kohls for FREE shipping at 15% off.  Through Ebates, I get those deals at Kohls, plus they had 5% back.  So whatever you purchase, you get 5% back to your account.  They send out checks 4 times or so a year.  At Christmas time, from shopping online, I was able to get $75 back from Ebates!  That's pretty easy money for just doing what you normally do, right? 

Have a great day!

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS