Being Cheap is Easy: Focus Forward: quick and easy money!

Focus Forward: quick and easy money!

September 29, 2011

Sign up here! (note: this is a referral link)


Since I am staying home with the little ladies right now, I don't have the extra income I had when we were in Wisconsin.  I am so fortunate to be able to spend time with my kids...Ricky works his tushie off for us!

For extra money, I take surveys online.  Although I don't make a ton of money, I earn rewards like gift cards and I sample tons of products.  It was funny when we were moving because I have so many products in plain white boxes or bottles.  All sample items!

If you are interested in doing surveys, here is a list of my favorite.  I can give you tons of advice if you need it!  I've been doing this for over 10 years now!

My new favorite site is Focus Forward.  I don't take a ton of regular surveys from them, but they have amazing focus groups that pay a LOT!  One was an online video chat (45 minutes) for over $100!  Their Twitter page has a lot of extra groups you can sign up for.  Make sure you give them a valid phone number to call.  Although you may not qualify for every study you apply for, its worth it to try!  What a nice way to save up some extra cash for the holiday season! 

Quick note: NEVER, ever sign up for a survey site that makes you PAY to join!  Those are scams!

Other posts that may interest you:
  • Diaper Studies: they send you FREE packs of diapers PLUS you get $10!
  • Vocalpoint: No surveys, just full-sized samples with great coupons.
Any survey sites that you love?  I am always willing to try new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS